Here we are!

Here we are!
Happy little family

This is reality

This is reality

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Flying Pig

For those of you who don't hail from the Cincinnati area, we have a marathon each year called the Flying Pig. Standard 26.? miles the whole nine yards. This year's was just held on Sunday and my wonderful brother Mark ran the whole thing in 3:40! not bad for someone who is just coming up on 50. But the most wonderful thing he did was to dedicate his run to Luis and me. Talk about bringing on the tears! My sister in law had a shirt made for him with a picture of Luis and me and "This run's for you" on the top! Once again I find myself giving thanks for my wonderful family, no one could have it better than me! Or maybe it's that some people don't recognize their blessings. Take my advice and take a look at your family, warts and all, and tell me that there is not at least one thing that makes that person, that family, that makes them special to you, and then give thanks that you are blessed with your family.

No comments: