Here we are!

Here we are!
Happy little family

This is reality

This is reality

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Still losing weight

seven pounds just this week! So, today I have a barium swallow, yippee, I get to drink chalk!, and on Friday an EGD with is a fancy way of saying that they will be putting a tube down my throat for a look see. There are all sorts of possibilities, some major, some minor, I just want the nausea and vomiting to stop!

Went to IKEA yesterday with my sister and her friend. 2 1/2 hours in a wheelchair on my now bony butt, painful! but it was fun, next time I'm bringing a pillow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are doing great! I love ikea-particularly the hotdogs at the end. Good luck on your scope down the throat and I am praying for the MINOR sort of problem. Please let us all know who it goes.

Kris (devoncat)