Here we are!

Here we are!
Happy little family

This is reality

This is reality

Monday, April 28, 2008

who knew?

so, I have been feeling just great! NO NAUSEA!! lots of energy. The nurse from my radiologist's office and I sat down to try to figure out why I felt so much better after having the procedure done. The only thing we could figure is that I had not been given benadry pre procedure before, and I felt great the day after. Something in the benadryl? maybe, whatever it is, I'll take it. So I am taking one benadryl cap every 3 or 4 hours, makes me a little sleepy for a short period, but I get through that and feel fine the rest of the day. hooray!

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Glad to hear things are going well. We will keep you in our prayers. Thanks for keeping up the blog. I love to here good news. God Bless. Mary Anne (Joe Coburn's wife)

Lisa said...

I'm glad you feel better! I just started chemo again after 2 months off, and I feel like I got hit by a truck.
~
Lisa
rockstad@gmail.com