Here we are!

Here we are!
Happy little family

This is reality

This is reality

Monday, January 21, 2008

The bright side

one of the bright spots about this whole experience is that old friends and relatives have been coming out of the woodwork to make contact and catch up, especially my Navy friends. I retired 10 years ago yet people are still able to track me down and call me. It's been a constant old home week, exchanging wonderful conversations, emails, letters and sometimes visits with people I haven't heard from in years. My relatives have been fantastic as well, keeping up through phone calls and letters. I enjoyed a visit from my two favorite aunts and uncle this weekend, no sadness just joy.

I hate that this is the reason for the reconnections but you know, I'll take them any way I can get them!

No comments: