Here we are!

Here we are!
Happy little family

This is reality

This is reality

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cancer is busy!

and you never get a day off! I have spent the morning arranging/rearranging appointments. I will be meeting with the radiologist today about radiation, then tomorrow morning to talk about theraspheres, then start chemotherapy tomorrow afternoon, then the support group for my son tomorrow evening, then my counselor on Thursday morning, phew! Naturally the side effect for all of these treatments is fatigue, heck, I'm fatigued just thinking about them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Barb- Hoping that your energy level still has some kick in it and that you're not feeling too icky (yeah, the G version of the right word) after what sounds like a really busy week... especially if the new protocol has started. The theraspheres (sp?) reminds me of an old movie... the one where a group of folks went traveling thru the body via veins, etc. Keeping you and Luis in my prayers. Marie