Here we are!

Here we are!
Happy little family

This is reality

This is reality

Friday, February 22, 2008

Does my pee glow in the dark?

I bet that caught your attention! Had my sirspheres procedure yesterday and so far I am feeling pretty ok, not even as sore as the angiogram, go figure. keeping my fingers crossed it keeps up. As far as the pee goes, for what ever reason they tested it when I went to the bathroom at the hospital yesterday and you could hear the geiger counter down the hall! They don't know why. I am not a danger to anyone, just have to keep the cats and Luis out of my bathroom and flush twice. I am sure this is getting into the realm of TMI. Anyway, I am feeling pretty good, going to take things slow but I am back at work while Luis sleeps (snow day).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i tried calling you the other night, i hope it wasn't too late. i have been thinking and praying for you daily and just wanted to let you know that you are loved. take it easy this weekend and keep kicking this cancer's ass. love ya! Fondly, Nikki