Here we are!

Here we are!
Happy little family

This is reality

This is reality

Thursday, February 7, 2008

even without cancer, parenting is frustrating

to say the least. Here is what I think:
1. Helping with homework, especially math, is cruel and unusual punishment
2. "Whatever" when used as the response to a question, command, etc should be banned
3. Don't these kids know that if they keep rolling their eyes they will get stuck that way?
4. I refuse to clean my son's room, however, I will be happy to post a "toxic waste dump" sign on the door
5. why is it that as soon as my kid needs a new winter coat the stores don't have any? Same holds with school uniforms.
6. I think my son thinks that instead of "mom" my name is "mom can I" or "Mom can I have"

I am quite sure there are others, feel free to chime in ;-)

1 comment:

wendy gerhardt said...

Well frustrating it is. But also a little humourous!

To many questions regarding the status of homework. "All done" over and over then all of a sudden at the last minute "oh except that big project due tomorrow" - of course post board needed...

To clean your room "I just did"

"You owe my $3.00 Mom 'cuz I had to use my own money today" whose money was it first?

And if it snows and school is cancelled you will have to watch your sister "I'd rather go to school"

they are sweet eh??

take care - miss you at work.
weg