Here we are!

Here we are!
Happy little family

This is reality

This is reality

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

a sonic day

I don't know why, and I am not going to question, but for some reason I had a hankering for a Sonic Burger! My appetite of late has not been good at all, so for me to have a taste for anything is nothing short of amazing. So, I called my friend Christine and we went to the local Sonic Burger. It was just as good as I wanted it to be! I didn't make it through the whole thing but I did a respectable job at eating about 3/4 of a double cheese. Maybe this time the scale will not be so harsh. I don't know, sometimes you just need to have grease I guess!

3 comments:

Betty Johnson said...

So very glad you enjoyed your double cheese Sonic burger and delighted you had an appetite!!!!
Keep it up.
Betty

nuttly said...

Hello Commander:

Glad to hear you got to eat something good. Always thinking of you. If you ever need anything please let me know. You have friends you don't even know.

All my love Nuttly

Hadley said...

Hey dear, anytime you have room for another Sonic burger let me know

Love ya

Rob