Here we are!

Here we are!
Happy little family

This is reality

This is reality

Thursday, February 7, 2008

The kindness of strangers

2 posts in one day! This one is special. Today I received in the mail a beautiful small quilt from someone in New York state representing an organization called the Prayer Quilt Ministry. With it came a card which read in part "Each knot on this quilt represents a prayer that was said specifically for you." I was quite touched.

So, to Jo Ferretti, the Prayer Quilt Ministry, and the person or persons who sent along my name, thank you very very much.

1 comment:

carolequack said...

Wow- you have friends everywhere-they say those Navy chicks have people in every port!!! The quilt is awesome, and I'm thrilled that not only are your friends who love you praying for you, but so are complete strangers!! Loved you Letterman top 10 list of kids- I know we can all relate. Take care--look forward to seeing you soon!!