Here we are!

Here we are!
Happy little family

This is reality

This is reality

Monday, February 18, 2008

just a short update

thanks to all who have been calling and asking about me, and my apologies for not answering the phone. There are times when I just am not up to it, and lately this has been that time. I have not been feeling the greatest, nausea, vomiting, etc etc. chemo is not a fun adventure for sure. I have no appetite lately and have lost 12 lbs in less than a month. When I was on Weight watchers I would have been cheering, but now I am just sick to my stomach. I got my flu shot but I still feel like I have the worst flu I have ever had, and I haven't even gone for my sirspheres yet. This is the time when motherhood is the most difficult, i don't feel good and Luis needs me, nothing major, but the little things are what really get to you, like homework and dinner! UGH!!!

No comments: